Friday, October 10, 2008

Procrastination at its best...

My friend Milli had this tag on her blog, and I thought it was hilarious. What you do is answer the questions and type the answer into "google images." Whatever image pops up; you add to your answer...
My first name: HANNAH

My last name: GORMAN

My age: 24

Place I would love to travel to: HAWAII

Favorite place to visit: ST. LOUIS, MO

City I currently live in: LEAWOOD, KS

Favorite Cuisine: ITALIAN

Favorite sweet treat: CHEWY CHOCO. CHIP COOKIES

Place where I grew up: KIRKWOOD, MO

Favorite animal: GIRAFFE

Favorite color: YELLOW

Relationship Status: SINGLE

What I do for work: OFFICE MANAGER

So, this is what I did this afternoon instead of a lot of other things that I probably should have done. Oh well it's the first day of the weekend so there will be plenty more time to get the boring housework and errands done ;-)












1 comment:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I like it H-train... you can slack off a little sometimes. You deserve it.