Thursday, June 26, 2008

I got a new camera!

I got a new camera!! I have been wanting something a little newer and sleeker for all my photo capturing needs and finally bit the bullet and made a purchase...thanks to my tax check! One of my favorite features is that it's this pretty plum color!! I couldn't get the traditional black or silver when they had this beautiful color?
Well, besides it's stunning color it also takes great pictures!! I posted a few below for you all to see....ok make note that I was home all alone when the camera came so I had no choice but to take picture of myself..hehehe :-)

Yea, not sure what I was doing here...whoa!
Random shot of the living room:
Ok, this one is slightly more normal!!

2 comments:

B-blog said...

Congrats on the new camera! And of course it is fabulously fashionable. The pics are cute too!

Point Man Ministry said...

Perhaps Bethany could have your old camera!