Monday, June 30, 2008

A Whirl Wind Weekend

My weekend was quite the whirl wind or emotions and events! I started the weekend off with the whole kitty thing which got resolved on Saturday...see the last few postings for all those details. Missy has been extra loving with me and is slowing gaining a place in my heart.

The other big issue of the weekend was that Aaron and I discussed our relationship and we moving our seperate ways. The end of last week was fairly rocky because we had kinda started this "relationship" discussion on Wednesday night but it ended weird and unfinished. Then we didn't talk for 4 days and I was stressing out...I just didn't know what the deal was. I had a feeling that this was where we were moving but I didn't know for sure. We finally got the chance to talk to last night and I was kinda angry at first. I was mad that he had waited so long to call me and left me hanging in the balence for 4 days. I told him that and that I needed to just know what was going on and what he was feeling so I could move on.

We talked for a long time and after I let him know I was upset I was able to then discuss things rationally with him. By the time we hung up I felt really good about things and we were talking like normal and able to laugh even..miracle of God! He has a lot going on right now and needs to sort though somethings with God. There are a lot more details there that I won't disclose for his privacy sake. I've prayed daily for our relationship and know that we are at this point because this is what God has for us. I feel an excredible peace about this whole situation and am relieved to know what's going on. We are at a good place and I can speak well of him and know that given so time we will be able to talk as friends. God has blessed me with an indescrible joy and I am thankful for that!! I already see the good that is coming from this situation...God used this to draw Aaron and myself closer to Him and gave me a glimpse of the kind of guy that I know I want and need some day. I have a great respect for Aaron that he was upfront and honest with me and that he made the hard choice to let me go so he didn't put me through all the issues he is working out.

So...with all that said the weekend was a whirl wind and I ended up with a nice sunburn from sitting out at the church picnic all day yesterday. I can laugh at my lobster legs and rejoice that even with all this junk going on I have an awesome God that has my best in store.

No comments: