Friday, June 27, 2008

The Joys of Having Roommates!

Last night was an interesting evening at my apartment! Let me start this post by saying I have good roommates and we generally get along rather well. This spring we lost a roommate because she got married and just recently filled her place with another girl from Calvary. Tressa has been a good addition and we seem to all be meshing well.

Ok, so with that said I have to share the experience of last night. So all was good...I was home by myself playing with my new camera and sitting outside enjoying the nice cool evening. I came in to watch my new favorite show, Hopkins, and Jen, one of my roommates, got home and we started talking. Tressa called and said she was bringing something home with her but won't say what it was. I told her that we didn't need any pets so it had better not be alive! Well....Tressa comes home with a kitten!!! I flipped out! I am NOT a cat fan AT ALL and I really don't like kittens....yes they are cute but they are hyper, have claws, and haven't quite figured out where to do business yet..if you catch the dirft! I asked Tressa what she was thinking bringing home a pet without even talking with us first. She said that the kitten is not staying for more the weekend and will be living at the gym at Calvary. If that is the case then all will be fine I can endure a kitten for 3 days but if it sticks around there will be trouble I'm afraid!

It just brought back all the flashbacks of when we got a surpise puppy last Christmas...not such a good time either. I'll keep you all posted after weekend to see if the kitten really does move out.

No comments: