Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Camp Here I Come!

Today I am working a long 2 hour shift at work and then I'm off for the rest of the week!! I am headed to Windermere Conference Center at the Lake of the Ozarks for youth camp with my church. I am really excited to get away and get to know the youth better...plus 4 days off work is pretty exciting as well ;-) We will be leaving Wednesday morning and returning Saturday afternoon. I'm hoping to get some good lake time in and try not too get sunburnt...I'm still peeling from the last burn! I also hear we are going to make a trip into Osage Beach to do some outlet shopping!! I will post an update along with pictures, when I return, of all our fun adventures.

2 comments:

B-blog said...

Sounds like lots of fun. Can't wait to hear all about it :)

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

You must be working really hard on your two hour shift since you are posting this!!! He he JK hope you have fun, we will miss you.