Monday, July 28, 2008

City Market

I felt like such a tourist this weekend! I've now lived in the Kansas City area for almost 6 years and have never done anything downtown! I met my brother and sister downtown for lunch and we headed to the River Market area. It was so fun to walk around and smell all the fresh produce and see all the cute little shops. Here's me with this corn couple. They were so cute I had to take a picture with them!
Here's Bill and Beth picking out fruit at the market. It was so fresh and very inexpensive!
We also went into the library downtown...which is amazing! It is one of the most beautiful buildings I have ever been in. It is huge and has an open roof top that you can go out on when the weather is nice. Here I am standing outside by the giant chess set!

No comments: